Improve Aptos Galxe Quest 4

I think most people trying to do this tasks on Galxe will not click the “more” button to discover that the first two tasks of quest 4 is beyond following the two twitter accounts.

It is after they have followed the two accounts and submitted wallet address without validation for sevral days that they may begin to wonder why they have not been validated.

I strongly feel, the first two tasks should carry the details of what is required beyond following the twitter accounts before validation (green button) appears.

With that, folks can be sure that they are on the right track.

Who else has observed or suffered from this ordeal?

32 Likes

Thanks for sharing this mate

12 Likes

I was one of those folks during the Quest 2 campaign :grinning: It was my first-ever Galxe experience, and I hadn’t paid enough attention to the description. I had submitted the form only to realize there were plenty of tasks to do. Fortunately, I completed all the interactions the same day and didn’t have any problems being approved.

14 Likes

Yes, I believe there are participants who didn’t grasp that, but I think the team adequately explained everything in their announcement across all their platforms for the event.

10 Likes

Happened to me on Quest 2. Nice suggestion but i think it’s a bit too late

9 Likes

Need to go check again. Thanks

7 Likes

Thanks for the knowledge shared

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate

8 Likes

I haven’t checked the quest 4 so can’t say anything about it, let me check.

7 Likes

made same mistake for the second task

6 Likes

The partial Aptos project is one of the best projects I have ever seen and I believe it is making great progress. Good luck :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I certainly did. I didn’t know that in order to complete the third task you first have to complete some trades on Cellana Finance. I submitted the Google form 2 maybe three times before finding out that I needed to complete some trades on Cellana Finance.

It would have been very helpful if they included this information in the details part of the 3 Galxe task so that people would have known that they had to complete some trades on Cellana Finance before submitting their email and wallet address on the Google form.

I hope that they will give better instructions on how to complete any future quests on the announcement page of their Discord channel and on their Twitter feed. Many people were confused as to why Galxe wouldn’t verify that they had completed the third task, me included.

7 Likes

Thanks for this great write up

5 Likes

I did all but still having issues with verification

4 Likes

Yep had the same issue. Need to have instant validation

5 Likes

What is required, mate? I have missed it obviously. Please share the source to follow up further. Thanks.

3 Likes

Anyone that has been following the tasks since the beginning, should not have any issue navigating

5 Likes