RPC Node Issues with Aptos Quest 3 Task

Hi out there fellas, who else has got this rpc node challenge with the quest 3 of aptos.

Even the social tasks could not get validated. First time of having an issue like this…and error is rpc node bla bla bla…

If anyone has got the solution…please share.

NB…log in was done properly with aptos network and petra wallet.

17 Likes

Hello. If you’re facing an issue verifying your Twitter tasks, please note that the Galxe team is working on fixing it. However, you can also try an alternative method if you don’t want to wait. Please try the following steps:

1. Switch your network in Galxe to Ethereum.

2. Connect your Metamask wallet.

3. Once connected, verify your Twitter tasks. This should resolve any errors and successfully verify them.

4. Switch back to the Aptos network again.

5. Connect your Petra wallet to the Galxe website. You should see the verified Twitter tasks this time, and the error will disappear.

Note: If you switch to Metamask, complete the tasks, and then connect your Petra wallet but still see incomplete tasks, you may have created two separate Galxe IDs instead of linking your accounts. To fix this:

1. Go to Settings in Galxe.

2. Make sure both your Metamask and Aptos wallet addresses are added.

3. If you don’t see one or both addresses, add them and follow the steps above.

17 Likes

This is considered a good solution. Thank you for your help.

10 Likes

Thank you for an excellent submission. I will follow the advice and provide feedback.
BTW, my two wallet addresses (metamask and petra) are both in my galxe profile.

6 Likes

Nicely explained, thank you soo much.:blush:

2 Likes

Oh yes, it worked.
Thanks fella!

yes thats right bro

thank you for this.