The latest quest of Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals is now live!

Here it is! The final quest in the Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals Challenge is now LIVE on Galxe. Quest 4 dives back into the ever-growing DeFi ecosystem on Aptos, with a special focus on VibrantXFinance and Cellana Finance.

Get started: Galxe

Pro-tips:

• Participants will need to complete at least two of the eligible on-chain tasks.
  • The quest will run for two weeks. Complete the actions within that timeframe.
  • The address used to complete the tasks must match the Aptos address associated with the Galxe account. This is your last chance to play along!
163 Likes

woow finally! yes!

41 Likes

Done, waiting for verification :saluting_face:

37 Likes

Great! I was curious about both of these projects, and this gave me a reason to try them out.

28 Likes

Doing now!!!

28 Likes

Finally!! Thanks for posting as I was just about to as well.

27 Likes

These are fantastic news! We’re ready to tackle the task. Thank you for this amazing update.

29 Likes

It was pretty easy this time

27 Likes

Im doing it now

24 Likes

tnx aptos for easy task :saluting_face: :smile:

25 Likes

Great news; hope it’s easy to verify and not have 2 weeks or more to get tasks verified. Best of luck to all participants.

26 Likes

Cannot see any live quests over Aptos Galxe page??

25 Likes

finally task … :pray: :pray:

24 Likes

Really nice :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

The link was shared in the 1st post. Here it is again: Quest Four - Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals by Aptos | Galxe

26 Likes

Aptos Foundation will make us all the wait worthwhile.

26 Likes

Thanks! I could do all taks now :slight_smile:
All the best and have a great evening as well!

26 Likes

Could someone please explain what does this exactly mean and how to achieve that? Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Now the adventure continues :rocket:

25 Likes