Minimum gas using M-Safe Mulitisig

Hi - somewhat new dev on Move here

I am trying to deploy via Multisig (prefer to do this way always)
and am using M-Safe

it seems like there is a minimum threshold of 0.1 APT in the Wallet that is first used to create the m-safe mulitisig

there doesn’t appear to be a strict minimum for the M-Safe itself (for example, depositing 0.0001 APT works for being able to add the NFT to the M-safe wallet and be all clear to propose transactions)

but what about the 2nd (Manager) wallet? sometimes, the Tx won’t succeed because of insufficient gas, even though the amount in the wallet (0.05 APT for example) is obviously more than sufficient

is this a bug with M_safe? has anyone seen this issue themselves?

18 Likes

is this the same as safe in EVM chains ? thanks

3 Likes

Hi - do you mind if I dm you? I am looking to expand my skills on Move, i’ve done 1 contract already using M-safe mulitisig and might be able to help you. but i am pretty new to move and coudl use some help on the development side on some more involved smart contract functionality i have in mind @stuomeNYC

4 Likes

thank you for sharing!

1 Like

gogogo we the best

2 Likes

yes of course. glad to hear M-safe worked for you! a couple people said maybe the gas just needs to be input manually at a low but reasonable level. i saw Pontem seems to default to 0.12 APT for some reason

2 Likes

thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks sir for informations

2 Likes

Beautiful explanation

3 Likes