Initiating my Aptos journey, any tips?

Hey i am new, this is my first post!! :grin:
i am initiating my aptos journey :boom:
Happy to be part of this
What tips do you have for a newcomer like me if i want to make the best of my hard earned apt? :star_struck:

19 Likes

Welcome to the Aptos Forum! You can check out the Forum Categories and also find out about existing projects in this thread: Your favorite Aptos projects [ENG]

You can also access projects and DApps on the Aptos Foundation site here: Aptos Ecosystem Projects

15 Likes

Welcome friend. I cannot say that I’m for a long time with Aptos, too. Still going to say you what I think. First of all try some different Aptos wallets and choose the one you like. Afterwards get some coins, you can buy them or just bring from your another account by using Aptos bridge.
And then make your own way. A lot depends whether you have previous experience with coins on another blockchains. It is it’s approximately all the same in different ecosystems.
Just explore variety of existing DApps. Then choose those that suite your needs . I cannot suggest you exact applications, I have not chosen the right for me yet. Probably someone else would :blush:.
Regards
PS. In case you find that there is little information on this forum, keep in mind that there is the old version, by aptoslabs… you may find it useful, too

10 Likes

Welcome :smiley:. As an intial starting point and as an excellent overview of projects being live on Aptos i would highly recommend the ecosystem page on the aptosfoundation website.

12 Likes

same here!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Aptos forum mate

9 Likes

Bro you are welcome to the community APTOS,be active bro

9 Likes

Welcome to the Aptos forum bro :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you fam