Looking for a guide on how to navigate the Aptos ecosystem

Does anyone on the forum have a guide on how to navigate the different dapps on the Aptos ecosystem?
I will be very grateful if I can find one.

Happy New week !

27 Likes

To navigate different dapps on the Aptos ecosystem, you can follow these steps:

1. Start with the onboarding tutorials on the Aptos ⁠: [ Learn from Tutorials | Aptos Docs ]
    These tutorials will help you become familiar with how to develop for the Aptos blockchain using the Aptos SDK. They cover various topics such as generating transactions, creating NFTs, deploying coins and fungible assets, writing Move modules, building dapps, and performing operations using multisig authentication.

2. Explore the projects built in the Aptos ecosystem on the Aptos Foundation : [ BlockEden - Aptos Ecosystem Projects ] .
    This page showcases different projects built on Aptos, including APIs, infrastructure, web3 frameworks, and more. You can find links to their websites and GitHub repositories for further exploration.

3. Learn about Aptos wallets on the Aptos Foundation website ⁠[ Get Started on Aptos | Aptos ] .
    Aptos wallets provide a secure and efficient way to track all your digital assets on the blockchain. You can find information about the standards set for Aptos wallets and how they can enhance your experience on Aptos.

4. Dive into specific areas of interest within the Aptos ecosystem. For example, if you’re interested in NFTs, you can explore the world of NFTs on Aptos, learn how to mint your first one, and see how you can own a piece of NFT culture. If you’re interested in web3 gaming, you can check out what gamers are building on Aptos and how they’re redefining asset ownership.

I hope this comment is helpful to you, my brother.

22 Likes

Also, don’t forget to check out the Aptos block explorer to explore the blocks and transactions happening on the Aptos blockchain. This will give you insights into the health of the network and the transparency of the blockchain.

16 Likes

Nice write up mate, keep it up

11 Likes

Solid guide fam :+1:

9 Likes

Co asking

12 Likes

Really nicely described, well done

11 Likes

aptos to the moon

11 Likes

You can also inquire with the AI chatbot the Aptos Assistant about this and other questions as well which you may be curious about.

11 Likes

Thanks so much brother. Well detailed and I’m definitely gonna learn a thing or two from this your guide.

10 Likes

Okay sir. For sure the bot is gonna get a lot of questions from me soon :grin:

10 Likes

@FAK142 check this out :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Btw happy birthday :birthday: man bear wishes

9 Likes

If you follow CC2 on twitter just search aptos on his page.

11 Likes

Thanks so much bro :grin:

9 Likes

Please can you help me with his X handle.

9 Likes

CC2Ventures

9 Likes

Okay thanks mate. I will check on him

8 Likes

Great guide

9 Likes

You are welcome bro

9 Likes