Another update on the JamboPhone!

Aptos Community, many have been asking about the JamboPhone and for any updates and news regarding it and the partnership between Aptos and Jambo.

Check out this interview with Aptos CEO Mo Shaikh and James Zhang, the Co-Founder of Jambo.

Aptos Foundation has joined forces with Jambo, a leader in connecting emerging markets to the digital economy. This collaboration is founded on a shared vision to harness Web3 technology’s potential to empower individuals in developing economies across Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America.

Check out the whole interview below on Youtube and Spotify ! :arrow_down_small:

23 Likes

Thank you for these updates, sir. This collaboration is a very positive step towards empowering individuals in emerging markets with modern technology.

9 Likes

the entry price is more than acceptable, I for sure won’t miss out

8 Likes

nice updated info thanks

7 Likes

JamboPhone coolest name for a phone ever
try and change my mind. (hint: you cant)

7 Likes

cant wait to get mine :slight_smile: every bit of news is better and better

6 Likes

Thanks for the update mate

6 Likes

Why cant we pay with crypto

5 Likes

Can we pay with crypto??

5 Likes

Nice one thanks mate

5 Likes

nice update :robot:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update ! Can’t wait to learn more about JamboPhone.

5 Likes

just bought mine, because fomo
(yeah haha good luck to me :joy: :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

because they want “real” money :rofl:

I don’t mind paying with fiat/card, but it does feel odd not having crypto as a payment option, especially for a “web3 phone” :joy_cat:

nice coorporation!

2 Likes

Good luck to you bro

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

This is VERY positive news. As a Nigerian living in the States, I am always happy to hear about any technological development that will benefit my people.

I hope that Aptos also has plans to provide other blockchain technology benefits to people in Nigeria (as well as Africa as a whole), along with Asia, India and Latin America. These markets provide HUGE growth potential for blockchains who are willing to do the work to find ways to provide their services to them.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like