Why do builders choose Aptos over other networks?

Why do builders choose Aptos over other networks?

:globe_with_meridians: What truly differentiates this L1 compared to other high-performance networks in Web3?

:woman_technologist: From DeFi to gaming, NFTs and entertainment, organizations around the world are building on Aptos to address complex challenges.

A collection of testimonies from the community of Aptos builders :arrow_heading_down:

53 Likes

Uniqueness, ease of use, community and its the coolest.

13 Likes

The community which is always eager to learn and try new things tops it for me.
Successful blockchains always have that.
I’m glad Aptos is on the right part

9 Likes

Can absolutely vouch for this community and their helpfulness! The vibes here are impeccable. Made a post on it a while back too.

6 Likes

For me it’s the community. One of the few active communities in the blockchain space right now.

7 Likes

Move is a smoooth programming language and it attracts a lot of builders to aptos, added with the ease and supportive community of aptos

3 Likes

Move is an awesome programming language, APTOS has an engaging and supportive community

4 Likes

Because Aptos is the future, with an awesome community.

Pretty simple. :woman_shrugging:

Oh, and the CEO is incredibly smart :nerd_face:

1 Like

Besides the amazing community, it’s also just easier to build because of the MOVE programming language. Although my experience with it is limited, I would say it is much easier than the other programming languages.

1 Like