State of Aptos Q4 2023 by Messari Researrch

APT 1.5.1

Hello Aptos Community !

In a previous post that I made, information was shared about an in depth report about Aptos by Messarri Analyst Peter Horton @ph0rt0n who is also a member of this forum. You can check out that post below :arrow_down_small:

Today, Peter through Messari once again published a report about Aptos entitled “State of Aptos Q4 2023”. Some of the key insights summarized are as follows:

Aptos achieved a peak of 30,000 TPS and over 2 billion transactions in a mainnet-like testing environment.

The Aptos Network had an outage (incident report here) which was resolved over 5 hours on October 18th, 2023.

The Graffio NFT event drew over 600,000 new addresses with over 1.3 million transactions in a 24hr period.

Some of the major partnerships that Aptos Labs and Aptos Foundation have gained are with SK Telecom, Alibaba Cloud, Readygg, BlockGames and more.

At the end of November, onchain order book insfrastructure Econia launched on Aptos. Some of the third-party protocols that it helps to power include Aries Markets.

Read the full report by @ph0rt0n below :arrow_down_small:

17 Likes

Thanks for this report :heart:
It signifies strength :muscle: and confidence in the future of the Aptos network, fostering optimism for future developments and community growth.
Aptos :heart:

14 Likes

Thanks for the update mate

11 Likes

nice updated info thanks

8 Likes

Thanks for this!

8 Likes

This was so enlightening! Great research here

10 Likes

thanks for sharing Angel!

9 Likes

thanks for such a comprehensive report :smiley: bravo on a work well done

9 Likes

Comprehensively stated amazing piece :+1:

7 Likes

Enlighten me brother

5 Likes

Your right about that bro! :rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I appreciate this insight bro. good looks :smiley:

4 Likes

@Ssimo7 , @Samrichy, @rajas12, @cryptomolot, @Meenu, @motivatedvid, @josyakin, @asadaly1901, @8bf04c231775ff55aeae, @ZEGZ thank you all for commenting and checking the post out !

@ph0rt0n and thank you for the solid report as usual :100:

7 Likes

Thank you as well for all the valuable contributions you provide in this wonderful forum!

4 Likes

Wonderful research

3 Likes

Aptos is coming. Every L1 should be scared

3 Likes

Thank s for update

2 Likes

@Lawrence @colewurld , @topnft99144 thank you for your comments and for checking out the research.

Make sure you follow Peter on Twitter everyone, the Messari Analyst that wrote this report:
https://twitter.com/ph0rt0n

2 Likes

Thanks Angel. Followed! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Okay mate. I’ll check him out

1 Like