Ideas From You

Welcome to the Idea Pool!

This category is all about diving into the creative vibes of the Aptos community. Got some wild, out-of-the-box thoughts and ideas for projects, dApps, or solutions? We’re all ears!

Please share your ideas by replying to this topic.

@neseliol it would be cool to have Aptos themed emojis on this forum if possible. We have some great ones available for use on the Discord and Telegram and it would be neat to see some in use here as well :smiley:

17 Likes

It would be great to have a portfolio aggregator, similar to what we have today through Debank, to be able to better manage the portfolio and view our transaction history in a more user-friendly way.

10 Likes

Hi! Please launch or return the game from Metapixel that was called Gran Saga Unlimited! I like to play games and I go to Aptos Ecosystem, select the Gaming section and all I see there are Lions, Museum and Aptos Arena.
Gran Saga was a very cool and addictive game, I don’t understand why it had to be shut down. And I really want to play games on Aptos! I’m an Aptos fan! But I don’t know what to play!

Please develop in the future an interesting MMO RPG game, where there will be good old classes (warriors, shooters, mages, medics and other characters) that we can go to dungeons and knock out of there rare items, that there was customization of appearance. To be able to improve items. That all items we can sell and buy through the market for APT token for example. So that when we play, it will benefit the Aptos network. I’m sure you can think of something, please!

5 Likes

maybe nft category?

7 Likes

Not exactly same but you can check sonarwatch

5 Likes

A sub category for different languages should be integrated. For instance where French speakers can go and interact with each other and talk about Aptos in their preferred language.
It will be more organized I guess.

3 Likes

We already have regional categories: Regional - Aptos Forum

4 Likes

Gran Saga was a project by METAPIXEL and it was stopped. However, some of the developers that worked on that project are starting their own project through Supervillain Labs. You should follow their page and stay tuned to what they are working on.

https://twitter.com/supervlabs

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this! I have already followed them on twitter and will be following! I’m curious what the guys came up with! I think this will be something especially cool!

Once again, thank you sir!

5 Likes

Oh that’s true. I just noticed.
It’s really a good one. What we lacked in the old forum.
Kudos to the team and everyonee involved.

3 Likes

brilliant idea !!! I tracked some lost liquidity etc through debank :smiley:

4 Likes

gift for community members birthdays

3 Likes

Introducing the sticker tab maybe :thinking:

3 Likes

I"m just here to read everyone’s ideas.

2 Likes

Starknet devs created this project called “Unruggable” to create “safe” memecoins to be sure that the “team” behind the token won’t rugg the project.

I think memecoin are a great way to create a strong community such as the one of Solana … and doing it properly could be extremly valuable for Aptos appreciation at the eyes of users.

It could be great to create something like this for Aptos ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aptos stickers or hardware as a reward or to show that you’re part of a certain community! :smile:

3 Likes

Aptos emojis will be good. on forum ofc just like discord or tg

5 Likes

I got some ideas to improve forum’s activities

1. Allow users to log in the forum using an Aptos wallet (Petra or Martian, etc.)
  2. Themed emojis/stickers
  3. Voting or competition to design forum’s mascot
1 Like