Aptos Community

I think the Aptos community is not active, what are your thoughts?

I think it needs to be a little more active.

How can we get the community on fire?

97 Likes

Well, create some hype. Some meme coins are coming to Aptos, maybe there will make some noise and bring more users=liquditiy. Still waiting for second week of galxe campaign.

31 Likes

community is pretty active on APTOS LABS forums. Since Aptos recently tweeted about the APTOS FOUNDATION forums, they will eventually & gradually trickle on in here as well. :fire: soon

28 Likes

the fact that there are two forums is one of the problems. the twitter (X) post should be pinned

27 Likes

This Aptos Foundation forum has more features and a newer design than the Aptos Labs forum. We hope the community enjoys it over time :slight_smile:

28 Likes

It’s a combination of online and offline events, hackathons, Twitter/X Spaces AMAs, partnerships with major projects, ecosystem builders, and more. The recent Aptos Ecosystem Quests have brought a-lot of new community members that have tried out the Aptos Ecosystem projects which were part of the campaign along with trying one of the products by Aptos Labs, Aptos Name Service.

Of course, like @Bartacus69 mentioned, some meme tokens did come to Aptos and those communities have been growing and the memes have been strong. I included an image of the recent growth of the Aptos Telegram official group.

We will see what 2024 brings as it looks exciting for year #2 in the life of the Aptos Network :hammer_and_wrench:

35 Likes

On this forum i thing yes :confused: , but not in a X

19 Likes

I think it’s nice to be able to see it as data.

It’s great!

We look forward to the charts rising even higher in the future!!

17 Likes

Yes, that’s right. It’s going to get hot in here soon.

17 Likes

Perhaps the old forum is no longer in use.

15 Likes

This new forum is definitely better, top! :smile:

18 Likes

I agree. And it also appears that I am unable to create posts on this new forum, but am able to on the original forum. Love this refreshed UI, looks great! But I wish I brought the same permissions I have on the old forum to this one.

16 Likes

Hello there! Welcome to our new forum. Let me give a brief information:

New members cannot create topics. You need to hang out in the forum for a while and level up.

Thank you for your support! :hibiscus:

16 Likes

Okay…and this applies to long time members of the previous version as well?

And of course! Huge fan of Aptos & the entire ecosystem. Always looking forward to trying out new features & protocols as they get announced. One of the strongest communities in the game, in my opinion!

14 Likes

Yes because this is a new site. The other was the Labs’ forum, this is the Foundation’s forum.

14 Likes

I think the share out by the Aptos team on twitter will help with engagement on the new forum! I am excited to finally have some moderators and admins active with the community.

15 Likes

I think we are super active and we here for life :slight_smile:

16 Likes

played gamee yet?

13 Likes

Just a reminder to keep the posts Aptos and Aptos Ecosystem related :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Agree with you @sh00mra

15 Likes