I can't get my Aptos task 4 verified

Happy sunday fellow Aptos community

I did the Aptos task 4 on the very day it was launched, but I see others getting verified but I haven’t been verified. I did both task and submitted my wallet.
Anyone facing same issues or any idea what I did wrong ?

Please your replies will be welcomed, considering I have just a day left to rectify if I did a mistake.

28 Likes

As far as I understand it takes 1-2 days because it’s manually verified.

17 Likes

If you do the right thing bro :100::white_check_mark:

16 Likes

My friend is facing the same issue mate, hopefully you’ll be approved soon :pray:

16 Likes

it takes a few days to verify, so dont worry to much fren :smile:
if you’re confident you did all the tasks correctly, just bookmark the quest 4 webpage and check daily if you can claim

17 Likes

It’s a waiting process

11 Likes

it has to be approved manually by the aptos team, don’t worry about it too much

9 Likes

If you did it days ago you should be able to claim it

8 Likes

I hope it works

8 Likes

Give them some time, it should be okay later.

6 Likes

You can also try raising a ticket on discord for support.

5 Likes

Mine still won’t verify, any tips? I did submit a ticket via support in discord but no joy still.

5 Likes

Nahhhhh. Mine got verified. I hope you get it sorted out soon. All the best mate

3 Likes

I am in Cellana protocol since beginning and still not verified.

4 Likes

Yeah I did mine on the very first day the task was launched but can’t get verified

3 Likes

I hope so mate

3 Likes

Okay bro, I was just a little bit worried cause the previous 3 task didn’t really take long for mine to be verified.

3 Likes

Waited for too long, and people who completed the task after me have been verified. So I think it’s valid for me to be worried

2 Likes

Okay I will wait then.

2 Likes

You get right. I did it on the very first day the task was launched. So it is funny it hasnt been verified yet. I did it again, thinking maybe I made a mistake doing the task and 48 hours still passed and i didn’t get verified :joy:

2 Likes