Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals Quest 4 Verification Update!

Hello everyone! :star_struck:

If you have completed the assigned tasks but have not received verification within the designated time frame of 24-48 hours, we kindly request that you provide us with your address by utilizing the form provided below. Rest assured, we will conduct a manual verification of all submissions to guarantee that no participant is inadvertently overlooked or left behind in the process.

We will review the addresses you submit and manually verify them if you are eligible.

153 Likes

The Aptos team deserves a big thank you :blush: for all their understanding and assistance. They’re truly the best!:heart:

37 Likes

thanks sir i saw your hard work on discord too last night. i appreciate you nese and you do amazing work fam, you are appreciated!

31 Likes

i am waiting too :grinning:

31 Likes

The best team. No :billed_cap:

28 Likes

True brother!

28 Likes

i am waitng

25 Likes

i just tried to do it and it looks as if it’s too late to complete. oh well!

23 Likes

:pensive: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: LFG Boiss

22 Likes

Thanks so much. I hope I get verified this time.

22 Likes

thank you sir

20 Likes

It’s all lies

19 Likes

100K+ participants! Just WOW!

20 Likes

Thanks Aptos is the best team so far

19 Likes

Thanks great sharing

20 Likes

The Aptos team deserves a big thank you for all their understanding and assistance. They’re truly the bes

22 Likes

Says its ended but i thought it was getting extended ?

20 Likes

just filled the form now. hope you’ll still review it since I see the galxe task was not extended after all. I did the on-chain task more than a week ago so still should be good if you review it.

26 Likes

this is great, I remember when we did three AIT tests and the results scored, plus feedback was heard and the tech has improved since then. :eyes: :fire: :fire: :fire: :handshake:

21 Likes