How I won 500K Aptos FOMO on X

I believe Aptos building is a great community which is great for the ecosystem because community is the bedrock of Web 3. I was able to win 500k of FOMO token by doing simple task on X. I will advise community members to follow Aptosindia,aptosfrance,aptosindo and aptosindonesia on X to win giveaways :smiling_face:. I am new to the Web 3 space and I hope 500k FOMO will worth something for me get started with my crypto Journey and I am so waiting for Galxe task reward if there any because I can’t to stake more Aptos on Amnis,Trade on Econia and perform swaps on exchanges like pancake,sushiswap and Pontem that is why Galxe Quest 2 is what i enjoy most,it showcased Defi project on Aptos.

Lastly,`you can check what FOMO is all about on X to support them and it is might do 20X for Degens :wink: :joy: Not financial Advice tho :sunglasses: .
Thank you for reading :heart_hands: and I am just a beginner in writing and I hope to get better.

30 Likes

Congratulations to you.

You are welcome to APTOS

7 Likes

Congratulations bro

7 Likes

Congrats man, I have known Aptos to be a chain that always put smiles on it’s community face

8 Likes

Congratulations to you man

5 Likes

Congratulations friend

3 Likes

Congrats on your big win!

2 Likes

Welcome to Aptos community

1 Like

hahahahhaha :rofl: relatable

2 Likes

Congratulations friend

3 Likes

Congratulations mate

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Dont worry bro, just keep showing up. Very soon this will be history to you. Its just a phase

True that mate

1 Like

nice job.!!

2 Likes

the ticker is $FOMO? thats a good one :rofl:

1 Like

You are welcome bro

1 Like