How do you see Aptos ecosystem next year?

Hello Aptos community. Been a long time user and do my best to visit around here everyday, but apart from Flipside quests last month not been able to see more apps and nft projects over Aptos lately. Am I missing some info about it? Any recommendations besides this Forum to know more? Of course there’s X and Discord but I don’t have much time to be reading chats and community interactions to get fresh news… So I was having hope to know more from you guys. Best to all and glad to be around. Always eager to learn more about Aptos :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Next year will be the best for Aptos ecosystem, we are waiting second drop, i hope it will be in 2025. Bullran will make us rich and fat :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: What do you think about it, Bro?

7 Likes

I will advice you to go on the Aptos website and check on it’s ecosystem projects, try to make interactions with them. The good thing is most of those projects do not have governance tokens yet and some might want to have a token in future. So it’s a win win situation if you interact with them now.

7 Likes

Depends on movement this summer. I expect a good run. How do you see apt next year? Do you see it going up and achieving more milestones? ,

8 Likes

Yes for sure! I can really see APT doing great, a lot of cool stuff built from APT, flawless execution so for sure I can see a bright future for it. No doubts about

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback. I also hope so :slight_smile:
Wish you and Aptos ecosystem best of success and I’m glad to be part of it!
(sorry to write more just to complete 150 characters, what I think to be excessive to just send a reply :frowning:

6 Likes

Any recommendations besides this Forum to know more? Of course there’s X and Discord but I don’t have much time to be reading chats and community interactions to get fresh news… So I was having hope to know more from you guys. Best to all and glad to be around. Always eager to learn more about Aptos

7 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback. I also hope so :slight_smile:
Wish you and Aptos ecosystem best of success and I’m glad to be part of it!
(sorry to write more just to complete 150 characters, what I think to be excessive to just send a reply :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Its to stop excessive spam and low effort posts from people that are farming likes and engagement. We have seen an increase in low effort content so this is one way to mitigate against that.

6 Likes

Good evening Angel and thank you very much for letting me know that. Even if I understand this, think it’s excessive :slight_smile: Wish you and the team a great weekend as well!

4 Likes

The issue of spam comments, copy and pasting of posts and comments, can become excessive if unchecked. The forum is not for engagement farming with useless and sometimes off topic posts and comments. The forum is for fruitful discussion of Aptos and everything to do with Aptos, the Layer 1 blockchain, not Aptos the town, or Aptos the retail company, both of which have a similar name to Aptos the blockchain.

3 Likes

That’s absolutely correct but I have seen more spam lately, cause people are trying to just fill up the 150 words, so they copy random stuffs which are not even related to the topic and reply with.

3 Likes

If this is the price real users need to pay to continue to participate in this Forum, let it be :wink: It completely worths it, a nit of more time… Wish all a great weekend as well.

4 Likes