Happy Halloween Aptos🎃

Hi Aptos community!

Today, I wanted to share the joyful spirit of Halloween with all of you. It’s one of my favorite holidays because it allows us to express our creativity, dress up as our favorite characters, and most importantly… collect candies for little ones! :lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar:

What are your plans for this night full of magic and curses? Will you be dressing up? If so, please share your costume ideas! If not, any special plans for the evening? Maybe late-night horror movie marathons or Halloween parties?

And what about decorations? Share pictures of your spooky ornaments!

And if you are more willing, try decorating the Aptos logo in Halloween style and share your work in the comment :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:
apt

May this night be filled with laughter, spookiness, and, most importantly, great moments with friends and family. Remember to stay safe while collecting candies and keep an eye out for your younger siblings!

I wish you all a safe and spooky Halloween. Have a great time, enjoy the sweets, and have a chance to escape reality for a while!

I’m looking forward to your comments and please share pictures of your Halloween adventures!

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern::ghost::woman_mage::man_vampire::bat::spider::spider_web:

12 Likes

SCARECROW_GM_1

For me it’s a spooky GM gif instead

4 Likes

Happy Halloween🎃
This is my costume this year

6 Likes

Love it :heart_hands: GIF LORD :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha, dope :rofl: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I am actually taking part in the costume competition from on crypto project so wish me luck haha :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck and win it :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

There you go :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha, nice costume!

6 Likes

It looks great!!!

5 Likes

Awesome art from all of you

5 Likes

:ghost: :jack_o_lantern::ghost: :jack_o_lantern: