EasyA App Integrates Aptos to Improve Blockchain Education

Aptos Community, check out this new integration of Aptos educational content in EasyA, which is an app that is on both Android and iPhone and is designed to teach users about the background as well as development aspects of leading blockchains. Participants can both learn and earn by completing tasks and acquiring experience points in the app as well as NFTs and crypto.

Their past partners include Algorand, Polygon, BNB Chain, Polkadot, Solana, Tezos and now Aptos !

EasyA was founded in 2019 by Phil and Dom Kwok. Since then, they have had 30+ hackathons, have given out +$1m in prizes and have a growing developer community of over 750k+. Their mission is to onboard the next 1B developers to Web3, which aligns with the mission of Aptos to onboard the next 1 billion people to Web3. More can be read about the founders and their team in their about section on their website.

The current Aptos track includes sections titled “The Aptos Story”, “The problems Aptos solves”, “The Language of Aptos”, “Building out own dApp”, “Making our dApp user-friendly”, “Going live: Deployment time!”. This educational track utilizes several different resources, one of them bein the Aptos Learn site which teaches users how to build their own dApp on Aptos called Aptogotchi, similar in idea to the Tamagotchis, which are interactive virtual pets created in Japan in 1996.

Some screenshots from the app as I explored it earlier today:

There are over 763,000 people utilizing the app, with 2025 participants and climbing for this Aptos track.

You can find out more about the app as well as download it from the app store in the posts below :arrow_down_small:

23 Likes

Aptos keep building

11 Likes

APTOS always on top

9 Likes

We Love Aptos

8 Likes

Yes aptos lover :wink:

9 Likes

very good information, thanks for sharing

7 Likes

very impressive and amazing

8 Likes

done, thanks.

7 Likes

Thank you, @Angel , for your outstanding efforts in keeping us informed of all the news and updates :saluting_face:. It’s truly wonderful to witness such exciting advancements in the realm of education and technology.
The recent integration between Aptos and the EasyA app showcases Aptos’s commendable efforts to engage and empower users in learning blockchain technologies and navigating the Web 3 landscape.
This represents a highly positive stride towards a future that is more advanced and inclusive.

8 Likes

Amazing stuff, keep it coming

5 Likes

Aptos hits differently

5 Likes

In Aptos we trust.

6 Likes

Aptos 4eva!

4 Likes

thank you so much for this beautiful work. I have just finished the first two challenges (the other four are still locked) but I have not found the possibility of connecting my wallet to the EasyA account. Will it be possible to combine the two things in the future?

3 Likes

i can t wait guys, GO

4 Likes

I will give this a try, been looking for something like this to learn move in a gamified way :+1:

3 Likes

i’ve been playing with this app - they’ve done an unusually good job of gamifying education and it’s actually an enjoyable experience. kudos to the team, the UX is great and it feels more like a game than a course (even though it’s both!)

3 Likes

You are welcome to the community APTOS

3 Likes

thanks for sharing, man!

4 Likes

Really appreciate for this lovely thread :heart:

4 Likes