Big MOVES for interoperability on Aptos!

The Aptos Foundation and movementlabsxyz (https://twitter.com/movementlabsxyz) are working to integrate Aptos’ Data Availability capabilities with the Move Stack, enabling seamless interaction between Movement and Aptos - a huge milestone connecting Aptos with Ethereum and EVM-aligned apps, networks, and frameworks on Movement.

By aligning the Movement network with Aptos, this offers a huge opportunity to natively onboard EVM protocols, liquidity, and users to Aptos and Movement. Make every move count with Aptos on Movement !

58 Likes

Team keeps building. Good stuff

23 Likes

Great news and update

24 Likes

that really is huge. i keep seeing news about expansion of the Aptos eco - here, twitter, youtube etc. the team is simply crushing it (and i think they know it haha) they’re gonna need an in-house PR squad soon!

21 Likes

thanks for the great info bro

17 Likes

APT squad just keeps stacking dubs

i’m ready for TVL to explode. last i checked it was $180m!

20 Likes

Great news

19 Likes

Big things coming for Aptos

15 Likes

Aptos keeps building the best is yet to come

16 Likes

Nice and great update

15 Likes

great news :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

great news

14 Likes

Great News, thank you sir

16 Likes

best post for me

13 Likes

find me a day where an epic partnership isn’t announced (hint: you can’t)

14 Likes

Great news and thanks for the info :muscle:

10 Likes

That’s the only word “interoperability” bring me to explore aptos after using many L2 in space :rocket:

8 Likes

As the team continues to evolve and improve, the aptos ecosystem will continue to survive. :smiling_face:

I love Aptos. :heart:

9 Likes

This is a remarkable breakthrough! The collaboration between the Aptos Foundation and Movement Labs in weaving together Aptos’ Data Availability features with the Move Stack marks a pivotal milestone. By facilitating a seamless interaction between Movement and Aptos, we’re not just connecting these two entities; we’re bridging Aptos with the vast Ethereum ecosystem and EVM-compatible applications, networks, and frameworks that thrive on Movement.

The alignment of the Movement network with Aptos isn’t just a technical feat—it’s a gateway. It opens up immense possibilities for natively onboarding EVM protocols, liquidity, and users directly to both Aptos and Movement. This strategic integration promises to expand user experience, enrich development potential, and amplify liquidity across platforms.

In essence, this isn’t just about making moves—it’s about making every move count. With Aptos now accelerating on Movement, the potential for innovation, connection, and growth is truly limitless. Here’s to a future where every transaction, every development, and every interaction is impactful. With Aptos on Movement, we’re not just moving forward; we’re moving ahead together!

12 Likes

This is wonderful news, because it will provide more competition to Ethereum by providing another platform for developers to create new dApps, DEXs and NFT marketplaces as well as gaming platforms.

This will ensure the continued growth of the Aptos ecosystem and will drive up the value of its token.

Well done Aptos!!

7 Likes