Aptos Unlock

Aptos (APT) will unlock 24.84 million tokens on March 13 at 6 am, valued at approximately $329 million, accounting for 6.73% of the circulating supply.

31 Likes

How do you know that?

Thanks for the info

17 Likes

It will be absorbed without any effect on the Aptos Price… The market is booming

16 Likes

sounds like a good time for me to buy some more! :grin:

11 Likes

great info, thank you for sharing!
in my view, with how the market has been bullish, i believe the additional 6.73% circulating supply unlocked now will have almost no effect in price action :muscle:

smart money is accumulating APT in preparation for the rest of the bull, not selling, so i can’t imagine most those people getting those tokens would sell, and if they do i’m sure the market will be happy to take it from their hands :fire:

18 Likes

Thanks for your info bro

12 Likes

According to the Tokenomics documentation, there is an unlock every month and this will happen for the next ten years.

“1/120 of the remaining tokens for the community and the Foundation are anticipated to unlock each month for the next 10 years”

This site here is a third party website that tracks some of the unlocks as they happen. I don’t think it is 100% correct on some of the figures but it has the general idea of some of the times.

18 Likes

Wow some big numbers right there

14 Likes

nice info thanks

14 Likes

good to know! hopefully no bad impact on price.

13 Likes

probably is all in price… easy hold!

13 Likes

Done it again

9 Likes

Fantastico

9 Likes

wow thats a shocking amount of money to be unlocked, does anyone have an unlock schedule for next time?

12 Likes

Thanks for this information

9 Likes

thank you for sharing

6 Likes

This is another site you can check as well

10 Likes

thank you good info :grin:

7 Likes

every month 12. day

5 Likes

Good info. Thanks mate