Aptos Quest 4 Speculations

when do you think Aptos Quest 4 will come live?

21 Likes

Probably soon

10 Likes

Nobody knows mate let’s wait for official announcement

9 Likes

Maybe never lmao…
It’s taking too long already

7 Likes

There’s a reason why Aptos doesn’t give an exact date. artificial demand is powerful for many things. Just mention the 4th quest and people will go crazy trying to guess when it will come. Just wait, there is no point in guessing

5 Likes

No one knows specifically but the team know

5 Likes

I think it might be early Q2, but in reality nobody outside of the team knows

5 Likes

As of now, there is no ETA on when Quest 4 will be. However, there are other quests that you an check out that are Aptos focused and which are on other platforms.

Also just a kind reminder that there is no air-drop associated with any of the quests in the Ecosystem Fundamentals Quests, including Quest 4.

You can check out some of the quests/tasks/challenges on other platforms in the articles and links below :arrow_down_small:

Aptos Chain Discovery from DappRadar

EasyA Aptos Challenges

Flipside Quests on Aptos

Tasks exploring the Aptos Ecosystem on OKX

4 Likes

Well, we don’t know exact date of quest 4. Probably, someone can tell about quests 1-3? Where and how did you learn about those?
Where to look for announcements about the next one? So little information about it.
Regards :blush:

5 Likes

You can keep up to date on all this but, only and always through Aptos official socials.

3 Likes

It did already buddy!

1 Like

No need to speculate, it is LIVEEEEE!!

3 Likes

Quest 4 is on GALXE!

2 Likes

It’s already live and just for two weeks.

2 Likes

Quest 4 has launched as some in the thread are aware of. Check out this guide I posted mentioning some of the more well known issues that some have experienced so far and how to bypass them.

1 Like

its online now if you hvent yet seen the new update from aptos team

2 Likes

I would say probably today !

1 Like