Aptos Investment Attraction Strategy

In order for Aptos to receive more investment, I think it needs to break new ground in crypto. This could be the first thing. Generally, crypto organizations introduce themselves in crypto communities to attract investors, but if Aptos does this and introduces itself in traditional television broadcasting, Aptos can attract investors to itself and be the first to do it, just like normal advertisements we know.

I’m waiting for your comments.

Camel
12 Likes

For me, ease, data security, speed and cheap cost of transaction is the way to go. If those are established…

APTOS TO THE MOON!!!

10 Likes

Introducing Aptos to traditional television broadcasting as an innovative strategy has the potential to distinguish it from competitors, drawing a wider audience beyond the usual crypto communities. This approach might open new avenues for increased investment opportunities.

10 Likes

full agree with you

7 Likes

I quite agree too

5 Likes

We have the same way of thinking

5 Likes

Aptos already has all of these.

5 Likes

This was already discussed and I’m sure all’s gonna be solved by Aptos cuzz I trust them in delivering a rapt attention at community yearnings.

:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea…

4 Likes

If Aptos gets good advertising this year, it could even become the bull’s first star. All Aptos needs right now is to get people’s attention, and the more he is seen, the more credibility he will have, because the more people he sees, the more he trusts. At the end of this year, the American Presidential elections will be held and American media will be watched the most. If Aptos comes to the fore during these periods, it will be one of the bull stars (it already is, but I’m saying it anyway). I think if Aptos establishes big partnerships like Ripple arbitrum, they will become very famous this year, it will be a good road map for Aptos.

4 Likes