Aptos Indonesia - Charity in Ramadhan

2nd of April 2024, Padang, West Sumatra - Indonesia

Sincere generosity, a flower or a word of encouragement will be very valuable for our colleagues who need it in this Blessed month. At the previous offline-meeting during the Iftar Gathering in Padang, Aptosian Indonesia, which had the opportunity to attend, took the initiative to collect donations to be distributed to our less fortunate brothers and sisters.

I (Xerfino) had the opportunity to convey the donations that had been collected to two orphanages in Padang City, West Sumatra. The first orphanage is the Alfath Tauhid Orphanage which is located in Seberang Padang Utara I No.34, South Padang District, West Sumatra Province.

Our visit was warmly welcomed by the administrators and children of the Orphanage. The enthusiasm and cheerfulness they show gives an immeasurable sense of happiness. Apart from the basic needs, we also distribute donations which we hope will be able to lighten the burden and enjoy the month of Ramadan.

The next orphanage is the Jasmine Nabila Orphanage on Jalan Ulak Karang, North Padang District, West Sumatra Province.

When we arrived at the location, feelings of sadness arose in our hearts because we saw several orphaned children at a very young age. On the other hand, the joy and gratitude they showed for our arrival gave us a feeling of great joy.

We did not waste the joy of our short visit shown by the children of this Orphanage by chatting and playing for a while which we hope will bring a bit more joy to this Orphanage.

If there are three important things in human life; the first is to be kind, the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.

Thank you to Aptosian Indonesia for the donations collected. Hopefully Ramadan will bring blessings & joy to all of us, especially to our brothers and sisters who need it more.

30 Likes

That’s so generous

9 Likes

This exemplifies Aptos’s :heart: wonderful human values and showcases solidarity with the less fortunate in the community.

8 Likes

very good :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Things I love to see :blush:

5 Likes

This is awesome :clap:

5 Likes

Wow amazing to see Aptos do this.

6 Likes

Well done and may you be rewarded for your kindness.

4 Likes

This forum is great :heart:

2 Likes

Indeed very great :100::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Really amazing to see. Thanks for sharing this!!

3 Likes

i absolutely love this!!
warms my heart, i wish great prosperity to your community :heart:

4 Likes

Well done @xerafino and Aptos Indonesia ! Great to see a good cause like this be supported by a regional community. Keep up the awesome work !

3 Likes

This is the Way, things like this make me beleive in humanity, Very Brave message in *this pictures , caring is helping *
Well done Aptos Family! :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Ramadan Kareem!

3 Likes

well done man

1 Like