Aptos Domain Name Should Be Sold Instead Be Rent

Yes u think that’s the best decision

4 Likes

That may be so, but I think that if they put their mind to it they will be able to find a way to make it happen.

8 Likes

A good informations thank s sir

4 Likes

This is nice

5 Likes

Yeah, I like the idea of full ownership

3 Likes

yes i would love that too. most of the name services go for the annual tho, which is kinda sad. sol and sui led the way - time to adapt :smiley:

7 Likes

I think the competition will cause them to change to a lifetime ownership.

5 Likes

most of the competetion is currently also going for the annual route - but one can dream <3

3 Likes

agree with some of it

4 Likes

The market place will ultimately decide what they will do. If they want to attract more business then they will have to offer lifetime ownership of their domains.

6 Likes

Exactly. Agreed. At the same time, suppose the price would bi slightly higher:)

5 Likes

Well said brother

3 Likes

agreed - the community would love to see it, but the meta is currently: pay annual.
think it will take some time until aptos & CO will follow the likes of solana p.e.
but someday brethren - some day :smiley:

4 Likes

Any news regarding this topic from Aptos?? Best to all.

5 Likes

wish all a great sunday!

4 Likes

Good news buy one time

5 Likes

This is actually a great suggestion :saluting_face:

5 Likes

I hope on Aptos domain V3, there will be a change to this way, otherwise, the foundation just not taking this issue seriously, it will hurt Aptos for the long run.

6 Likes

haha this is BOLD! i like the idea. But how would the foundation make money then if they sell the domain definitely? They would have to sell it at a very high price!

4 Likes

no bro I dont think it hurts in the long run. The current standard practice is renting and it has been proven to work!

4 Likes