Worst and best NFT experience

Let’s talk NFTs today :heart_eyes:

Tell me about your experience with NFTs on Aptos:

:one: What collection in your opinion was the best and why?
:two: What collection was a bad experience for you?

I can answer both of those questions: Bruh Bears :bear:

The story is, that I wasn’t able to secure WL before the mint but wanted to be a part of this community so bought a Bruh Bear from the secondary market and paid 25 APT :open_mouth: while the mint price was 5.5 APT if I remember correctly :slight_smile:

Anyway, I still have my Bear drinking beer in the tavern and levelling up:raised_hands:

18 Likes

Mine was and will always be the day AptoRobos minted. The adrenaline rush, the emotions, the reactions from people before and during mint… unreal.

10 Likes

Pontem Space Pirates

I have had it since launch.

Pontem Space Pirates NFT is both a utility and a pontem Genesis NFT.

If you want to be a pirate, buy this.

10 Likes

Nice one! I have such a rush before new tokens listings :smiley:

10 Likes

@Bartacus69 aptos Monkeys is the best i think

9 Likes

MAVRIK one love :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:grinning: all look cute

6 Likes

𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘫𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘶𝘮???

5 Likes

Hello :wave:

The previous forum was the Aptos Labs forum and this new one is the Aptos Foundation forum, therefore community members will have to make a new account. No one is missing out on anything by moving to the new forum. Community members will be able to build up their reputation again by being an active poster. The badges from the previous forum didn’t have any utility or use outside the forum.

6 Likes

yes I remember also. Was a crazy experience!! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Worst experience for me was a project by Ghostboy. Totally rinsed me.

5 Likes

NETZFAMILY
The best

5 Likes

These NFTS are a good choice :fire:

7 Likes

Galxe oat Nfts. hahaha :joy::joy::joy: @noobplayer whats ur experience with nft?

4 Likes

Galxe oat Nfts. hahaha :joy::joy::joy: @davidthompson80

6 Likes

all good yeah.

4 Likes

Don’t have one - why you think is best?

3 Likes

hahaha, sometimes OAT can gives you something, I have aptosmonkeys and i think it was the bluechip NFTs in aptos

5 Likes

Zapraszamy wszystkich Twórców, Hackerów i Randos!

Technologia blockchain zazwyczaj podąża za przewidywalnym wzorcem, ale wprowadzamy odrobinę nowości dzięki naszemu pierwszemu online Aptos RaNd0M Hack.

5 Likes

“bought a Bruh Bear from the secondary market and paid 25 APT :open_mouth: while the mint price was 5.5 APT if I remember correctly :slight_smile:
Quite hilarious :smile:

5 Likes