The Aptos network is powering up the open finance revolution!

:fireworks: The Aptos network is powering up the open finance revolution! :fireworks:

:handshake: The Aptos Foundation and Ondo Finance are partnering to combine the reliability of traditional finance with the efficiency and accessibility of blockchain technology — starting with the native integration of Ondo’s tokenized US Treasuries product, USDY, onto the Aptos blockchain.

:man_technologist: This launch sets the stage for a series of innovative financial products built with the Aptos DeFi advantage: Sub-second finality, parallel execution, advanced security, and superior throughput.

USDY will first integrate on Aptos via DeFi dapp Thala. Ondo will continue to tokenize real world assets and collaborate with the Foundation to brainstorm more ways to connect their deep institutional roots to groundbreaking Web3 use cases.

Learn more :arrow_heading_down:

53 Likes

Big boys talk

8 Likes

this is amazing news. Aptos ecosystem will continue to get better from generation to generations

10 Likes

my frend how wraite topic ?

9 Likes

This marks a remarkable stride in merging conventional finance with decentralized technology. Witnessing the evolution and triumph of this partnership in delivering further innovative financial products will be truly exhilarating.

12 Likes

Nice to see Aptos expanding its horizen. Ondo I believe is also an up and coming project so good to see the partnership.

10 Likes

love it. Ondo is something i’ve been hearing a lot about too… not surprising to discover this partnership! congrats to the team, seriously.

12 Likes

Good stuff. Let’s fucking go

12 Likes

Congrats to the team. Aptos for the win

8 Likes

Good to see

8 Likes

Solid partnership :handshake:

9 Likes

Hey! You will have to be active on the forum and start posting on different topics that have already been created. After making some posts, you will be able to create new topics.

7 Likes

very very good . amazing

6 Likes

Aptos will change the world :earth_americas:

5 Likes

Thanks great sharing

8 Likes

good things are happening

3 Likes

great partnership for amazing accomplishment . So proud of Aptos ecosystem

4 Likes

honestly friend. its really a good stuff

7 Likes

good update fren

7 Likes

Always a pleasure to hear about great things happening on Aptos…

4 Likes