Quest Four - Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals

As everyone is aware by now, the last quest in the Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals Quests has launched. This is Quest 4. Anyone in the community can participate with as little as 1 APT or even less. Also, anyone can participate that did not do any of the previous Quest 1, 2 and 3. These quests are for exploring the growing Aptos Ecosystem. The rewards are the OATs which are for commemorative purposes.

A reminder that all participants should make sure to click “View More” on the Galxe page for Aptos Ecosystem Fundamentals Quest 4. Several have stated that they don’t see any other tasks and this has also been the case for previous quests in this series when users have not clicked “View More”. The on-chain tasks are needed so please make sure you complete them.

Some users have had issues with Cellana’s page. You may need to refresh the page. All the community traffic from Quest 4 may be lagging the site a little bit. Also please make sure to assign 100% of your veCELL to vote towards one of the pools. Users had issues not being able to vote and not using 100% of the veCELL for voting was the issue.

There is no minimum amount cited for these Quest 4 tasks on the quest page. Please let us know how this quest went for you once you do try it and also feel free to inquire if you have any questions and we will help where needed. Finally, the form will be verified over the coming days so stay tuned and don’t be alarmed if the “Submit Aptos Wallet Address” task isn’t check marked after you submit the form.

That’s about it for now. Make sure to ask any questions if you want or comment with any thoughts about Quest 4 !

Thank you for participating in these last 4 Aptos Quests !

31 Likes

Quest 4 :heavy_check_mark: Done :blush: thank you @Angel , for this excellent and detailed explanation of Quest Four. It’s enjoyable and accessible for everyone. It was a delightful experience, much like the previous Quests.

8 Likes

thanks Angel! going to do this in the next couple days

8 Likes

Good info. Thanks mate

7 Likes

Angel thanks for this great information

6 Likes

thanks helpful info

5 Likes

hi. can anyone please help me? i have done the first 2 quests of the quest four. the last, one, submit aptos wallet, is not done. galxe doent recognise i have fulfilled the form. can someone please help me?

4 Likes

finally, let’s go!

4 Likes

Hello, thank you for participating in the quests. The form has not been verified yet and it will be a few days until it is. As per the Galxe Quest 4 page:

If all the tasks have been properly completed, it will still take several days for your account to appear as eligible to claim the OAT.

5 Likes

wish they included more dapps :smiley:

3 Likes

Really cool stuff

5 Likes

w8ting it whole my life ))))))

3 Likes

guys , i first fill up the form then done quests , hope i wouldnt be disqualify … what do u think , do i need to fill form again?)

1 Like

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Beeing lagging for a while, but not critical, so all the activities has been finished well

3 Likes

Thanks angel did it :pray::sunglasses:

5 Likes

No need to fill out the form more than once.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

Just waiting for them to verify that I have completed all the Cellana Finance tasks so that I can collect the OAT.

2 Likes

Thanks @Angel I had done this task the same day it launched but finally got verified and minted it today. I’ve 3 out of 4 quest nfts. Let’s see as the future unfolds.

2 Likes