Old Aptos forum

Is it necessary to keep up with the old Aptos forum ???

13 Likes

Check out moderator’s reply regarding the old forum

The previous forum was the Aptos Labs forum and this new one is the Aptos Foundation forum, therefore community members will have to make a new account for this one. No one is missing out on anything by moving to this new forum. Community members will be able to build up their reputation again by being active posters. The badges from the previous forum didn’t have any utility or use outside the forum so no worries.

14 Likes

Excellent submission from @robopyh

8 Likes

New forum - new stage =)

6 Likes

Basically what the others here have said. The new forum needs a new account and you can get badges and move up reputation levels by posting. Its just a more updated forum with more features so the Aptos community has a nice place to read and write about everything Aptos. Enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good and thanks for the clarification. Also do you know how many total badges there are for the Aptos Foundation Forum ? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

You can check out the badges here: Aptos Forum

2 Likes

Thank-you. Would give your comment a like but used all my allowance for today :grin:

3 Likes

All good ! Just keep engaging like you have been and you will level up ! :up:

Enjoy the forum

3 Likes

[quote=“Angel, post:7, topic:1818”]
You can check out the badges here: [Aptos Forum]

Quoted incase anyone wondering where they can check their badges.

2 Likes

@kingvictr check this out…

2 Likes

It means better to be here on the new forum since this is the latest forum from the foundation

2 Likes

cool. This is nice to hear. Let’s just stick to this new one though

7 Likes

Nope, they made the new one so we can just focus here!

2 Likes

simple enough and makes sense… i liked the old one also, but the UI here is better tbh

2 Likes

This is nice. At least one didn’t miss a lot. It’s all about active participation.

2 Likes

Hum ok, thank you, i thought i was possible to import the old account (because there was a save/export account)

1 Like

It is not, sorry

1 Like

Doubt it, but the new forum is way way better anyway.

1 Like

I don’t think we still need the old forum

2 Likes