New NFT project on Aptos: IceBlueNFT

On January 31, 2024, IceBlueNFT announced that they were making a move to the Aptos Network from Base, Coinbase’s Ethereum L2 chain.

Since then, they have been making several honorary 1/1 art pieces inspired by the PFPs of current Aptos team members, Aptos ambassadors and Aptos project teams. The results have been great to see and their art style has shone through their own representations of some of the OG NFT collection designs on Aptos.

Here are a few examples of their art so far:

@0xLukeLoo, Ecosystem Manager-NFTs & APAC at Aptos

70 Likes

Art is fire :fire::fire:

27 Likes

I love the art. Hehehe

25 Likes

awesome, so we just need to submit our address to mint ???

23 Likes

Good arts, good project))

21 Likes

Thanks for your information sir

20 Likes

Aptos catching interest. Love to see that.

22 Likes

Hoping Aptos nfts take over the entire market

21 Likes

thanks for sharing :smiley: :smile:

21 Likes

Love the art on this. Seems like the Whitelisting is very limited right now. Hoping they open things up a little to contributors and holders…

21 Likes

The minting has not started yet. They have been doing 1/1’s for some of the Aptos community and teams.

26 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

18 Likes

nice kind of art ! :ok_hand:

20 Likes

art is nice, love it!

19 Likes

Really cool designs. Hopefully it becomes a prominent competitor.

18 Likes

I love them.

17 Likes

So much useful info and the NFTs look amazing

14 Likes

Beautiful and excellent at the same time

18 Likes

@Samrichy , @gentrazor1 , @motivatedvid , @twelvecrypto , @Ssimo7 , @colewurld , @saintii1 , @rajas12 , @khadati , @Sam2 , @inbeat.eth , @Xauenboy , @shearenity , @gentrazor1 , @LilGucciApe , @alphaterrestial thank you for commenting and reading !

30 Likes

@Angel thank you and I glad we have some active moderators in here!!! :love_you_gesture: :people_hugging:

20 Likes