New forum category

As far as I know, Aptos is a really promising and serious project… at the same time I don’t see any category on this forum where people can discuss occuring technical problems.
Therefore I suggest to add a “troubleshooting” category or something like this to the forum. Regards

33 Likes

While at that, you can always tag the mods for any assistance or difficulty

11 Likes

Good suggestion

8 Likes

Nice one, good idea!

5 Likes

Yes, and a good idea, we need more topics

10 Likes

Bro you can ask questions in this forum and the answer shall be provided that is one of the duties of the community APTOS

3 Likes

Indeed, this is a fantastic suggestion. It will enhance user experience and enable them to resolve technical issues more effectively and efficiently.

4 Likes

It will be good

3 Likes

There is no reason to create a separate category if users can discuss everything that is atleast somehow connected with Aptos in “General” category.
In addition, the problems will be solved and there will be no point in keeping old threads with “troubleshooting”

2 Likes

Well, that was just a suggestion. I thought it could be much better to categorize the content in the forum. Of course this would be easier just to keep one category, eg " General" , and ask all the questions there. And after some time it could be not very easy to find some certain information, as the forum grows.
I did not mean to make troubleshooting topic only… better could be some category that contain all technical issues and advices. E.g how to set up some wallets, how to use bridges, mint NFTs on Aptos etc.
I do really like the simplicity of this forum now, still trying to think about it’s usability in future :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards

2 Likes

In this case, you need to think about the name of the category, because according to your description, “troubleshooting” doesn’t really fit the setting up of wallets and mint nft. It would be better to call it “guides”

2 Likes

Probably you’re right. I just offered to make a specific category, and leave it’s name to moderators :slightly_smiling_face:.
Regards

3 Likes

Thank you sir !!!

I think they can be under development

This is true. I’ve been looking forward to chatting with new members for a while but couldn’t figure out a way. :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Great work gg

2 Likes

Good idea amigo

1 Like

good idea man :grinning:

1 Like

You are welcome

1 Like

Good suggestion