Lending and borrowig protocols

Between Aries market and Aptinlabs which do you consider the best Lending and borrowig protocol?

leave your thoughts in the comments and why

28 Likes

They both are similar and trusted

9 Likes

very good
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

Both are good to go

5 Likes

both are great–if you’re good at balancing lend/borrow positions it is a great idea to use them in synergy and take advantage of rates

here’s an example (apy rates as of 24/3/24 23:48 UTC, note that most are temporary due to each platform’s ongoing events):

deposit usdc to aries

then borrow zusdt from aries

next, deposit the borrowed zusdt to aptin

then borrow another asset with low borrow apy on aptin that also has a high deposit apy in aries, say usdc, and you can keep the cycle going to some extent, just be mindful of the transaction costs. goes without saying that this works more effectively the higher the asset amount and you have to keep into consideration the health factor/risk factor

the only disadvantages are: 1, you have to monitor your positions regularly (pain in the a$$ tbh) and 2, degens may overextend their positions and cause a liquidation cascade

6 Likes

try half in each one

3 Likes

I am trying both

3 Likes

i almost forgot, you should also check out echelon market
supply yield is quite low, but the borrow rates are pretty good though
it is another unique smart contract and another tokenless dapp you can interact with, so why not

3 Likes

Thanks for this info

2 Likes

im interested in getting in to this, unfortunately i dont have a lot of money, is that a problem?

2 Likes

great summary of risks and potential rewards, thanks for sharing this understanding.

2 Likes

Hey guys

Any suggestions where I should start with lending/borrowing protocols?

Which dApps are the best? :thinking:

1 Like

Both are great.

Both are outstanding