How to invite people on this new Aptos forum platform ?

I am lost trying to find the menu. Can starter invite people or it has to be level 2 before we can do this ?

Thanks

14 Likes

I’ve lost my mojo to participate and start all over again, after more then 6 months of daily participation :frowning:

6 Likes

You can check out the Discourse trust levels to learn more about levels on the blog.

Not sure if you meant invite people. You can share the forum website with anyone and invite them to create an account and to contribute if they wish.

As for the menu of the blog, this can easily be found on the left hand side of the forum site.

Like posts, comment on posts, engage where you can and level up to be able to contribute more to the forum.

13 Likes

It’s pretty easy. Just like posts, comment on posts, like comments, etc. All this will allow you to level up and contribute more to the forum. Thank you for participating in the Aptos Labs blog. We welcome you to the new Aptos Foundation forum.

9 Likes

Thanks very much for your kind message. That’s what I’ve been doing before to have all erased lool I’ll do my best to gather strenght to restart all over :slight_smile: Best to you and the community!

4 Likes

have no idea too

4 Likes

What is the question ? Let me know if I can help with anything on the forum.

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Sorry for the deletion of the old forum. We are confident that the new layout of the Foundation forum will be enjoyed by the Aptos community and all those interested in learning more and contributing.

6 Likes

We will get used to it my friend

4 Likes

okay, so the last forum was closed why

5 Likes

And for nice and positive Mods like you :slight_smile: Take good care and I’ll be back lool Best!

6 Likes

You can read all about the move from the older forum to the new forum here:

2 Likes

Take care, all the best

4 Likes

After over 130 on aptos forum, seems like I am starting all over again on this new forum :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Fr man had lots of interaction on the previous forum no ginger to do it all over again spent over a year building the account only for It to be rubber-stamped

2 Likes

Dont stop…but yeah i know how frustrating it can be…was there too.

2 Likes

great info

2 Likes

No worries, there was never any reward for doing that besides the badges in the forum itself. The forum is just a way to connect with the community and explorer the Aptos project and Ecosystem.

2 Likes

thanks for the tips Angel :smiley:

1 Like

yes, its nice to have a welcoming and helpful moderator here, a great positive change. Thanks for your help so far and encouragement

2 Likes