Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is Aptos doing, and what is the mission of Aptos?

Aptos is a layer 1 blockchain designed to be the safest and most production-ready blockchain in the world. Our mission is to create universal and fair access to decentralized assets for billions of people by delivering a blockchain that can bring mainstream adoption to web3, while empowering an ecosystem of decentralized applications to solve real-world user problems. To learn more, please read: The Aptos Vision. By: Avery Ching | by Aptos Labs | Aptos | Medium.

2. Who is the team behind Aptos?

The Aptos team comprises the original creators, researchers, designers, and builders of Diem Blockchain. While the world never got to see what we built, our work is far from over.

3. Where can I learn more about Aptos?

We’re glad you’re interested in learning more about Aptos. We recommend reading the articles below, written by Aptos co-founders Avery Ching and Mo Shaikh on the Vision and Genesis of Aptos. In addition, we recommend reading the Aptos whitepaper.

The Aptos Vision: The Aptos Vision. By: Avery Ching | by Aptos Labs | Aptos | Medium
The Genesis of Aptos: The Genesis of Aptos. Building the safest and most scalable… | by Aptos Labs | Aptos | Medium
Aptos Whitepaper: https://aptos.dev/aptos-white-paper/aptos-white-paper-index/

4. Where can I explore projects building on the Aptos blockchain?

The ecosystem projects can be found on the Aptos Foundation Github page linked below. We update the list on a regular basis as we receive merge requests from project founders. Please keep checking the page regularly to see the new ecosystem projects as we add them.

Important: Projects on this list are not in any way endorsed or affiliated with Aptos Labs. Always do your own due diligence when interacting with ecosystem projects as we have no control over them.

5. Where can I find information about the token economics of Aptos?

The Aptos Foundation has presented a summary version of the Aptos Protocol Tokenomics, which can be found below. A more comprehensive explanation of Aptos tokenomics and values is coming soon. Aptos Tokenomics Overview - Aptos

6. Where can I find Aptos network analytics, such as daily transaction volume?

Aptos Network analytics, such as transactions per second (TPS), daily transaction volume, and other network information can be found at: Aptos Explorer.

193 Likes