Ecosystem Spotlight: Thala

Ecosystem Spotlight: Thala

TL;DR Thala boasts:
:white_check_mark: $140M+ in TVL
:white_check_mark: $180M+ in volume

Thala’s core products include:

• ThalaSwap, an AMM-based DEX
  • Move Dollars (MOD), the first-ever decentralized, over-collateralized, Move-based stablecoin allows users to access MOD using their deposited, whitelisted collateral + features a Thala Stability Pool.
  • Liquid Staking
  • ThalaLaunch

Protocols like Thala, developed by dedicated teams such as Thala Labs, contribute to utility across the entire Aptos ecosystem. :globe_with_meridians:

Learn about Thala and its role in the Aptos ecosystem :arrow_heading_down:

33 Likes

thanks…quite detailed.

6 Likes

Good one mate

5 Likes

Thala one of the OGs :fire:

7 Likes

This is going to be a top performer. I can feel it. :triumph:

3 Likes

Nice, i remember when it was just starting out, and to now its shown really good progress.

3 Likes

Thanks for your information sir

3 Likes

very important information

3 Likes

Numbers keep going up. Things I love to see

4 Likes

Every day we grow!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Well detailed piece

2 Likes

Thala is carrying aptos rn :muscle:

2 Likes

Strong results :muscle: Unfortunately this is 75% of the entire ecosystem’s TVL. Aptos need more big projects like Thala

6 Likes

Agree. We need more developed dapps. There is so much potential.

4 Likes

Thala is still one of the best platforms in the ecosystem. More records to be surpassed.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me how stability pool works?
I have staked MOD tokens but after some time I have less Mod in stake but in earnings have: APT, tAPT, esTHL. Earnings all together is more less equal in total to my staked MOD at the beginning.

2 Likes

Still the best interface in any APtos dapp. Love this product (and the low Aptos fees haha :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

the best dex there is… gonna be one of the shining stars of the eco this cycle for sure. love the interface especially.

love swapping on Thala, glad it’s the native dex. much better than Pancake imo… maybe it even seems faster, or maybe I’m just biased.