Ecosystem Spotlight: Merkle Trade

Ecosystem Spotlight: Merkle Trade :globe_with_meridians:

:arrow_right: Meet Merkle Trade, the first-ever “gamified perp DEX” on Aptos. The omnichain platform:

:heavy_check_mark: Is compatible with any EVM or Aptos wallet via Stargate’s AptosBridge
:heavy_check_mark: Boasts lightning speed execution
:heavy_check_mark: Features an intuitive, simplified UI that’s beginner-friendly
:heavy_check_mark: Offers a game-like experience

:arrow_right: As one of the leading protocols contributing to the Aptos DeFi ecosystem, Merkle has surpassed more than $5B in total trading volume

Learn more about Merkle Trade :arrow_heading_down:

32 Likes

This are the kind of project that will propel Aptos into a top 10 blockchain. I have confidence that it will have a market cap of $billion by this time next year.

12 Likes

Used this for a little while. Almost got wrecked lol :sweat_smile:. You win some you lose some though.

6 Likes

I’ve had a lot of with this merkle exchange–diverse trading pairs, user-friendly ux, and their incentivized trading event is a nice icing on top
only catch is users have to stay active otherwise they incur level/xp loss and their NFT gear very quickly

9 Likes

I do too. How big do you see it @cryptotips I see it upward of 15 billion

9 Likes

I certainly think that it will be a top 10 crypto project in the next 3 years.

11 Likes

Definitely if aptos will reward for using Merkel then I think things can be settled otherwise loss is high for in perpetual trade …bcz i am not a trading expert

6 Likes

lets not get to ahead of ourselves here. I think it still a long way to go

6 Likes

good infor,qtion

6 Likes

I keep hearing about Merkle but haven’t used myself. look forward to trying it - clearly if the official Aptos twitter is promoting it, there’s some genuine utility there. thanks for the share!

6 Likes

Good stuff. Thanks for the info mate

7 Likes

This are the kind of project that will propel Aptos into a top 10 blockchain. I have confidence that it will have a market cap of $billion by this time next year.

4 Likes

had no idea merkle was compatible with EVM - wow!

3 Likes

Used it’s prep and got liquidated :sob:

4 Likes