Just claimed my Aptos Fundamental 3 Quest.

yes, i am following : aptos in galxe website.

5 Likes

do you mean follow aptos in galxe?

5 Likes

Yes, then you’ll get notification from Galaxe… If on

4 Likes

I did , I will try to claim quest3 later , if it is not verified for me , what would you recommend me to do as I completed twice the tasks and form . ?

5 Likes

i did task but giving wrong address two times my task is not verified i’am confused about my wallet address show first and 2nd weak nft not caim in galaxy task
can i get any solution about my mistake solution?

4 Likes

Good job man!

3 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada:

4 Likes

Still not updated here

4 Likes

They posted this on Discord :

Hello Everyone! Please do not share your wallet address here in the support channel. It is next to impossible to check every address manually. We haven’t verified any address for the last 2 days.

Follow the below-mentioned steps and wait until Monday US hours for the verification. You need to complete a minimum of two tasks:

1. Mint a FREE NFT from wapal
  2. Bid/buy/sell any NFT on platforms such as Mercato , Topaz

Then submit the Google form

We will make sure that every single user who has performed the tasks claims the OAT. No need to worry and happy weekend!

7 Likes

I do not understand your situation very well . But I suggest you to do all task - if it is needed , again- from the same wallet preferred “Petra” wallet .

Buy sell bid and mint nft from wapal , mercato , topaz … then submit the google form.

4 Likes

easy funny work =)

3 Likes

Amazing. More to come
We love Aptos

3 Likes

same :frowning: i dont even know why i have missed the first two. I also did other galxe quests back then but quest 3 was nice and i have learnt more about the nft ecosystem on Aptos

4 Likes

Maybe a lot of participants now… Wait the team will verify it before the deadline.

4 Likes

Absolutely, Don’t panic this will be solved before the deadline.

4 Likes

Either submit the address from which you performed the task and connect that wallet on Galaxe (Petra) to claim the OAT. OR you can perform the task from the Wallet which is connected to Galaxe and submit form. Verification is still going on. Chill :saluting_face:

3 Likes

nice! Lets keep going. i missed week one somehow though

5 Likes

They were very fast this time!

5 Likes

No hiccups this time kudos to the team

7 Likes

I too same think brother :partying_face:

7 Likes