Calling all beta testers: Meet Aptos Assistant!

great feature!

2 Likes

Great innovation. I am liking this new forum everyday

3 Likes

I used Aptos Assistant to guide on how to create post to engage new Aptos users:
Please commment. Thanks

1. Start by providing a brief overview of Aptos and its key features. You can mention that Aptos is a high-performance blockchain platform that supports smart contracts and decentralized applications. Highlight its scalability, security, and developer-friendly environment.
  2. Share some exciting initiatives and programs that Aptos offers to its community. For example, mention the bug bounty program for Aptos Core, Aptos World Tour stops, online hackathons, community meet-up grants, quizzes, contests, and more. Emphasize that Aptos values community contributions and recognizes them.
  3. Provide resources for new users to get started with Aptos. Direct them to the Aptos website ⁠1 where they can find various sections to explore, such as reading the Aptos White Paper, learning about Aptos, exploring the latest releases, and integrating with Aptos. Mention that there are onboarding tutorials, Move language learning materials, and examples available to help them build on the Aptos blockchain.
  4. Encourage new users to join the Aptos community. Mention the Aptos Discord channel as the best way to stay up to date with news and developments in the Aptos universe. Highlight that they can ask questions, offer answers, and interact with developers and other community members. Also, mention the Aptos Forum as a place to find tips, advice, and discussions related to Aptos.
  5. Emphasize the importance of security and responsible usage. Mention that users should review and upvote existing issues in the Aptos blockchain, report problems or request enhancements, and be cautious of potential scams. Encourage users to audit the code of any dapps they engage with and verify that others have done so as well.
  6. Conclude the post by expressing the welcoming nature of the Aptos ecosystem and the desire to move the Aptos ecosystem forward together. Mention that there will be future opportunities to join the Aptos Collective and encourage users to stay tuned for updates and announcements.
3 Likes

I used Aptos

1. Start by providing a brief overview of Aptos and its key features. You can mention that Aptos is a high-performance blockchain platform that supports smart contracts and decentralized applications. Highlight its scalability, security, and developer-friendly environment.
  2. Share some exciting initiatives and programs that Aptos offers to its community. For example, mention the bug bounty program for Aptos Core, Aptos World Tour stops, online hackathons, community meet-up grants, quizzes, contests, and more. Emphasize that Aptos values community contributions and recognizes them.
  3. Provide resources for new users to get started with Aptos. Direct them to the Aptos website ⁠1 where they can find various sections to explore, such as reading the Aptos White Paper, learning about Aptos, exploring the latest releases, and integrating with Aptos. Mention that there are onboarding tutorials, Move language learning materials, and examples available to help them build on the Aptos blockchain.
  4. Encourage new users to join the Aptos community. Mention the Aptos Discord channel as the best way to stay up to date with news and developments in the Aptos universe. Highlight that they can ask questions, offer answers, and interact with developers and other community members. Also, mention the Aptos Forum as a place to find tips, advice, and discussions related to Aptos.
  5. Emphasize the importance of security and responsible usage. Mention that users should review and upvote existing issues in the Aptos blockchain, report problems or request enhancements, and be cautious of potential scams. Encourage users to audit the code of any dapps they engage with and verify that others have done so as well.
  6. Conclude the post by expressing the welcoming nature of the Aptos ecosystem and the desire to move the Aptos ecosystem forward together. Mention that there will be future opportunities to join the Aptos Collective and encourage users to stay tuned for updates and announcements.
5 Likes

It’s super :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s great indeed

2 Likes

This is how I found out about Aptos! friend sent me the asst. it’s super cool… works well. look fwd to seeing how it evolves/improves

2 Likes

been trying Move code snippet translation with this. legiitimately useful product.

1 Like

seems to be good

2 Likes

i love it! for sure there is adjustments to be made, but it’s a great start!
one thing i’d suggest is making it slightly faster, it would sometimes stop and think for a moment before continuing to write the answer, which is fine but can be improved :heart:

2 Likes

YES SIR VERY EXELENT :star_struck:

3 Likes

Okay this is new for me let me check this

lets go we will try

1 Like

Pretty fast response, and accurate too :+1:

3 Likes

you felt that way too bro ??

2 Likes