Aptos Edges Into Top Tier With 149,615 šŸ¤Æ Daily Users: A Lively Contender Among Non-EVM Chains

nice work. keep engage with aptos

8 Likes

I think it only gets better from here. Maybe the top spot next??!

9 Likes

wow, we are climbing the ladder to mars :smiley: bravo team aptos

7 Likes

Impressive!

7 Likes

Impressive growth!
Bullish on Aptos! :handshake:

7 Likes

LFG!!! :fire: :fire::fire:

8 Likes

that is an amazing stat, wow. i knew things were trending but didnā€™t realize this hard. super cool :slight_smile:

9 Likes

wowwww i did not expect a number that big. do they have details on the brekadown by Geo? how many of those are doing NFTs vs providing liquidity, etc? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Crazy stats. Also surprised Near protocol is up there, didnā€™t know people actually used it lol

6 Likes

Cool! On what resource can I monitor the dynamics of this indicator?

6 Likes

fr fr :100: on gang

7 Likes

Thanks for the info

6 Likes

I agree great info

3 Likes

This is such a great news. onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

Woof! Felt it while using. And number donā€™t lie!
Onwards and upwards. :star_struck:

6 Likes

The increase in daily active addresses suggests a growing adoption of Aptos, likely driven by the recent enhancements to its platform and the rising developer interest in deploying decentralized applications. This key performance metric is indicative of a healthy and expanding blockchain ecosystem.

7 Likes

With the web 3 community taking note, Aptosā€™s climb in the rankings is seen as a sign of its potential to scale and innovate within the blockchain sector. The networkā€™s commitment to continuous improvement and user engagement could foreseeably challenge the dominance of more established chains in the future.

6 Likes

impressive growth definitely :rocket:

3 Likes

Good information, thank you

3 Likes

:partying_face: ready to explode !!

4 Likes